OUR EXTENSIVE SELECTION MAKES IT EASY TO CREATE YOUR DREAM GARDEN OR PATIO COLOUR BLAST WITH, ALL IN ONE LOCATION
We have a huge variety of beautiful hanging baskets, colourful annuals, fresh-cut flowers, bedding plants, vegetable plants and herbs, hardy perennials, trees and shrubs in many sizes to fit your needs.
- Flowering shrubs – available in large specimens for instant gratification
- Hedging – Contouring and Barrier plant varieties
Annuals – Locally greenhouse grown
- Hanging Baskets
- Planters- create your own, or pre-planted
- Bedding Plants –by the piece – by the tray- 4” to 1 gallon pots
- Uprights – pyramidal
- Indoor plants
- Palm trees – Large and small, direct from our American buddy in Florida.
- Seeds- Plant your own from Scratch
- Vegetable Plants – pre-grown in 4” pots, simply plant them up and watch them grow.
- Ground covers
- Fresh seasonal bouquets
- New selection each week
Trees Large and Small Container Grown for easy lifting and transport. Planting services available, ask us for details.
- Fruit Trees – Apple – Cherry – Pear – Plum – Peach
- Shade Deciduous – Large selection, Sizes 6-20 ft., (2-6 m) Height.
- Evergreen- Coniferous -Large selection Sizes 6-10 ft., (2-3 m) Height.
- Standard Grafted
*All items while quantities last. Subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Images are for illustration purposes only. The text prevails over images. Although we strive for accuracy in both copy and illustrations, errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors.
POP UP PLANT AUCTION
Sunday June 12th Auction starts at 12:00PM – Viewing and registration at 11:00AM
An annual plant is a plant that completes its life cycle, from germination to the production of seeds, within one growing season, and then dies. The length of growing seasons and period in which they take place vary according to geographical location. However, this may not correspond to the four traditional seasonal divisions of the…
In botany, an evergreen is a plant that has leaves throughout the year that are always green. This is true even if the plant retains its foliage only in warm climates, and contrasts with deciduous plants, which completely lose their foliage during the winter or dry season. There are many different kinds of evergreen plants,…